Apply Now For $65*
Complete The Form
Fill out the secure application online
with your information.
Submit Your Application
Conveniently pay online or
submit payment by mail.
Get Certified By The State
Once commissioned by the state,
we send your notary package.
Michigan Notary Package
Our base Michigan Notary package includes your state required notary bond, customized self-inking notary stamp (in your choice of 7 colors) and a notary certificate suitable for framing.
Tips For Completing An Error-Free Application
- Make sure that your commission name and signature at the bottom of the application match.
- Scan and email or fax your application to us so that we can get the necessary information off it to issue the state required notary bond.
- You will take your application and bond provided by notaries.com to your local county clerk’s office to take your Oath.
- Once you take your Oath, you will mail your completed application and bond to the Office of the Great Seal. Instructions will be provided in the information we mail to you.
- Affordable Notary Errors and Omissions Insurance (E&O) is a critical component of any Notary’s portfolio. E&O insurance protects you, the Notary, against any potentially devastating financial costs of lawsuits that could result from an error you make as a Notary. This insurance is necessary for every new and renewing Notary, at a very reasonable cost. It is an added benefit to ensure your protection while acting in your duties as a Notary. And it runs concurrent with your notary term. Protection worth considering!