How It Works?
Complete The Form
Fill out the secure application online
or by downloadable PDF.
Submit Your Application
Conveniently pay online or
submit payment by mail.
Get Certified By The State
Once commissioned by the state,
we send your notary package.
How To Become A Notary – State Guides
When it comes to notary commission applications, every state has different requirements. Here at Notaries.com we make it easy by consolidating all the required information into an easy online form (or printable pdf) for anyone interested in becoming a notary. We make sure to get you everything you need to become a first time notary or complete a commission renewal. To learn about the requirements in each state, visit our How-To Guide for more information.
- Learn More...
- How to Become an Arizona Notary
- How to Become a Florida Notary
- How to Become an Illinois Notary
- How to Become an Indiana Notary
- How to Become a Kansas Notary
- How to Become a Michigan Notary
- How to Become a Missouri Notary
- How to Become a Pennsylvania Notary
- How to Become a Texas Notary
- How to Become a Washington Notary
Tips For Completing An Error-Free Application
- Please read and follow all of the directions carefully. You'll find that the questions are easy to understand and straightforward. However, we've added extra instructions in areas where errors are most common.
- Your application is automatically saved after you complete each section and click "Save and Continue." As soon as you complete Section 1 you'll be assigned a customer id number and password, which we'll send to you at the email address you provided. If needed, you can use these to sign into the website and complete your saved application.
- We are happy to help, so if you have any questions not answered in the directions, please don't hesitate to call us toll-free at 1-800-422-1555.
- In order to minimize time-consuming delays and rework, please use our checklist (in Section 11) before mailing your application and supporting documents.