After you've submitted your application to the state, it may take up to six weeks for you to receive your Notice of Approval.
- Email to us your Notice of Approval so that we may issue your notary bond, Oath of Office and Loyalty Oath by email.
- File your notary bond here
- Receive Your Notary Stamp
The state of Oklahoma does not provide notary stamps to you. Our notary package includes a custom self-inking notary stamp.
This stamp includes:
- Your name as it appears on the application and bond
- The words State of Oklahoma and Notary Public
- The notary commission expiration date*
*Because the expiration date is required, we cannot manufacture your notary stamp until you’ve received your Notary Commission Certificate with your expiration date listed on it.
When you receive your Notary Commission Certificate from the state, you must forward an emailed copy or scan and email a copy to email@example.com.
NOTE: The state requires that we receive a copy of your Notary Commission Certificate before we can manufacture your stamp. Remember to forward an email or scanned copy of your certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will then manufacture your notary stamp that will meet or exceed state specifications and promptly ship it to you.
The state of Oklahoma strongly recommends all notaries to keep a journal of their work. That’s why we include a notary record keeping journal in our complete notary package.