Once you receive your official commission certificate, you can start the process of acquiring your official notary stamp from us.
The stamp included with your notary package purchase comes with:
- Your name as it appears on the commission
- The words “State of Nebraska”
- The words “Notary Public"
- The notary commission expiration date* and ID number
- Commission Identification Number assigned by the Secretary of State
*NOTE: The state requires that we receive a copy of your Notary Commission Certificate before we can manufacture your stamp. In order to receive your stamp from us, remember to forward an email or scanned copy of your certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will then manufacture your notary stamp that will meet or exceed state specifications and promptly ship it to you.
The state of Nebraska also highly recommends that all notaries keep a journal of their work. That’s why we include a notary record keeping journal in our complete notary package.