After you've submitted your application to the Secretary of State, they will assign you a date for the beginning of your commission. it may take up to six weeks for you to receive your pre-commission certification.
- Email to us your pre-commission certification so that we may issue to you your notary bond via email.
- Once you have mailed the notary bond (that we provide to you) to the state, the state will issue your commission certificate by email. You will then forward this email to us as authorization to manufacture your custom self-inking notary stamp.
- Receive Your Notary Stamp
The state of Mississippi requires all Mississippi Notaries to have a notary stamp but does not provide them directly. Our notary package includes a custom self-inking notary stamp.
This stamp includes:
- Your name as it appears on the commission
- The words “State of Mississippi”
- The words “Notary Public”
- The notary commission expiration date* and ID number
- Commission Identification Number assigned by the Secretary of State
*Because the expiration date is required, we cannot manufacture your notary stamp until you’ve received your Notary Commission Certificate with your expiration date listed on it.
The state requires that we receive a copy of your Notary Commission Certificate before we can manufacture your stamp. In order to receive your stamp from us, remember to forward an email or scanned copy of your certificate to email@example.com.
We will then manufacture your notary stamp that will meet or exceed state specifications and promptly ship it to you.
The state of Mississippi also requires all notaries to keep a journal of their work. That’s why we include a notary record keeping journal in our complete notary package.