After you've submitted your application to the state, it may take up to six weeks for you to receive your Notary Notification of Appointment.
- Email us your Notification of Appointment so that we may issue to you your notary bond via email.
- Contact your County Clerk’s office for instructions on filing your $1,000 notary bond that we email to you
- Receive Your Notary Stamp
Kentucky requires all Kentucky Notaries to have a notary stamp but does not provide them directly. Our notary package includes a custom self-inking notary stamp.
This stamp includes:
- Your name as it appears on the application and bond
- The name of the county you’re commissioned in
- The notary commission expiration date*
*Because the expiration date is required, we cannot manufacture your notary stamp until you’ve received your Notary Commission Certificate with your expiration date listed on it.
When you receive your Notary Commission Certificate from the state, you must forward an emailed copy or scan and email a copy to email@example.com.
NOTE: The state requires that we receive a copy of your Notary Commission Certificate before we can manufacture your stamp. In order to receive your stamp from us, remember to forward an email or scanned copy of your certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will then manufacture your notary stamp that will meet or exceed state specifications and promptly ship it to you.
The state of Kentucky strongly recommends all notaries to keep a journal of their work. That’s why we include a notary record keeping journal in our complete notary package.