Notary Creed of IntegrityJuly 01, 2007 / Uncategorized
As a Notary bonded through Huckleberry Notary Bonding, I pledge to uphold this Creed of Integrity with every official act I perform. I pledge to constantly and without waiver maintain a professional demeanor and act responsibly and honorably by upholding the following ethical principles:
- I will empower myself with professional Notary training, continuous education, and the expertise of this Company.
- I will constantly strive to bring honor and respect to the office of Notary Public and to the public's concept of this office.
- I will diligently follow Notary law, practices, and procedures, following established protocol proven to protect myself and the public I serve.
- I will prove the identity and require the personal appearance before me, at the time the notarization takes place, of every signer requesting a Notary act.
- I will verbally administer an oath or take a spoken acknowledgement for each Notary act performed.
- I will protect the client's confidentiality and privacy at all times, unless mandated by law or in a matter of any threat to national security.
- I will conscientiously maintain a current and complete journal of all Notary transactions.
- I will never abuse my official capacity for any personal gain or at any request, and will never perform any notarial act when I am personally involved in the transaction.
- I will take measures to determine that the signer before me understands the transaction taking place, and if the signer does not understand, I will decline to notarize until comprehension is attained through an attorney or trusted source other than myself.
- I will carefully maintain security of my Notary seal and journal, and never allow their use by another person.
- I will be completely professional and above reproach in all matters both private and public, embracing high ethical standards at all times, and pledge to never bring disgrace to the honorable Office of Notary Public.